Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hi!
My name is Jamie Lynn and I'm a junior here at South. I changed my major to elementary education last year so I'm a little behind, but I hope to graduate by December of next year. I was born and raised in Mobile so this is definitely home for me.
My hobbies include: tennis, reading, art, and I love watching football. I'm a huge Alabama football fan and can't wait for the season to start! Roll Tide!!! I also enjoy going to the beach.
Anyways, that's a little about me.

Welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Roll Tide!!! I changed my major a year ago, so that put me at graduating 2 years past my original indicator. I know how it feels to be behind, but you will love the classes you get to take so hang in there. They are so much fun and the teachers are great. :)

    ReplyDelete