Thursday, December 3, 2009

My PLN...

Wordle
Well, let's just say my PLN is a work in progress. I'm new to a lot of this stuff so I haven't got a big list yet.However, I fully intend to continue building my network even after this class is over. One blog that I follow is At The Teacher's Desk. This is probably one of my favorite blogs. I think it's great that teachers can contribute their ideas or stories. It gives you a different point of view, and is helpful for all teachers. Another blog that I follow is Dear Kaia. She is the cutest little girl,and it's wonderful that her dad keeps up with her blog. Room 10 @ Pt. England school is another blog I follow. The kids posting their projects online is amazing. It makes me wish that we would have had something like that when I was a little kid. Mr. McClung's blog is also in my PLN. He seems like a pretty cool teacher who really cares about his students. I'm just going to keep on learning, and hopefully I will be able to add others to my PLN. All of this was possible due to the weekly assignments Dr. Strange gave us. I will definitely keep up with them,and find more that I want to join.

1 comment: