Sunday, September 20, 2009

Did you know? 4.0

It's funny, I can't remember the last time I sat down and read a newspaper. Whenever I need to know information; I automatically run to my computer to find it. The statistics in this video is just unbelievable. It's amazing how all these networking websites have grown in such a short period of time. I'm constantly using Facebook or looking up videos on Youtube. I also have to say I'm guilty of downloading free music off of limewire.

I thought the guy who had over 200,000 texts, in one month, was just crazy. I can't imagine texting that much. Then again, I guess I'm getting "too old" for that stuff. I also thought it was interesting that Pres. Obama was able to get so much more campaign donations off the web, then Sen. McCain who attended a campaign rally. It just goes to show how much the world has connected on the web. Everything moves at a faster pace as technology advances.

1 comment: